Sunday, November 3, 2013

P2B Powdered Peanut Butter Review

It has been a while since I managed to post anything, between life, work and play I have been a very busy girl. I have also been a very hungry girl so I have tried lots of new things that I would like to share.


P2B- powdered peanut butter. This is GMO free only because there aren't GM peanuts. It is not processed using chemicals. This product is made from the left over peanuts used for peanut oil, it packs a lot of peanut without a lot of fat added. I am on a diet (12 lbs down!) so I purchased this in the chocolate flavor to get my dessert fix. I heard backpackers like it, because it has a lot of protein without adding a ton of weight to their backpacks. It's weird, wonderful, and gross all at the same time. I do noooooot like it reconstituted as a faux peanut butter. It's very frosting like when you do it that way, which for some might be a good thing, it is not for me. I prefer it whipped into almond milk, and just the way it is plain powder. I will eat a little ramekin full just letting small amounts melt on my tongue (be careful not to inhale while using this method, I have peanut infused lungs now). I also find it very handy to take diatomaceous earth with, which I started taking semi-regularly for going on 2 weeks now. I will get into it in a future post, there is a lot of information about that.


I bought 2lbs of this stuff and it is going to last me a very, very long time. It is available in smaller jars and 1lb bags on Amazon. I would recommend getting a jar as an add on item with your super saver shipping just to try it. I wish I had only bought a pound, but I convinced myself I would be making smoothies and using it on everything. Turns out I am too lazy/busy to make smoothies, however I still think it would be awesome in one. It's a good product and with 1 gram of fat and 4 grams of protein per serving it is worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment